1. Food and beverage player Jumbo Group reported that net profit rose 25 per cent to $2 million for the quarter ended Dec 31. Revenue was 7.6 per cent higher at $30.9 million.
2. Catering player Neo Group's net profit rose from $1.3 million to $4.8 million for the third quarter ended Dec 31 while revenue more than doubled to $37.8 million.
3. CapitaLand's serviced residence unit, The Ascott Limited, has won seven new management contracts in Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia, adding over 1,500 apartments to its portfolio.
4. TSH Corporation expects to report a net loss for the year to Dec 31, mainly due to a drop in fair value of a financial asset, losses from property sales and lower revenue from consumer electronic products.
5. SMJ International, a seller and distributor of carpets, warned that it expects to report a significantly lower net profit for the year ended Dec 31.