1. Catalist-listed Singapore Medical Group has acquired its first hospital-based paediatric clinic for $7.9 million to expand its speciality offerings on neonatology.
2. Chinese conglomerate HNA Holding Group said its control of CWT has crossed the 90 per cent ownership threshold and it will proceed to delist the Singapore-listed logistics company.
3. The SGX S-Reit Index this year has generated a 15.5 per cent price gain and 21.2 per cent total return, compared with the benchmark Straits Times Index's 15.6 per cent price gain and 19 per cent total return.
4. Ground engineering specialist CSC Holdings' subsidiary L&M Foundation Specialist is being sued by main contractor SEF Construction for alleged backcharges and damages amounting to $7.7 million, The Business Times reported.
5. Alliance Mineral Assets has been approached by a number of parties to explore potential transactions which may involve ordinary shares of the company. Such discussions are preliminary and non-binding.