1. The year-to-date return of the 30 STI constituents is 17.6 per cent, with a median return on equity of 9.7 per cent and an average price-to-earnings ratio of 15.7 times.
2. GRP Limited has agreed to take up a 51 per cent stake in Multiple Lodge, a property development company in Malaysia, for RM510,000 (S$164,000), The Business Times reported.
3. Samurai 2K Aerosol has signed an MOU with Genesis GD to act as the sole distributor of Samurai's products in Cambodia, establishing a foothold in the country.
4. Raffles Education said the placement of 95 million new ordinary shares at 30 cents each has been completed, with shares allotted and issued.
5. SingPost bought back 300,000 of its shares at $1.265 each for a total outlay of $379,987.