1. Genting Hong Kong is delisting from the SGX. As it is focusing on cruise ships for the North Asian market, keeping a single, primary listing in Hong Kong will likely increase trading volume and enhance the firm's profile.
2. 800 Super's unit is buying all the shares of Iwash Laundry (Senoko) for $4,998,960 in cash. The firm is in the laundry and dry cleaning business.
3. Falcon Energy is selling its offices in International Plaza here for $7.4 million and leasing them back at $50,300 per month for three years. It is using the funds to settle debt, The Business Times reported.
4. Rotary Engineering has named Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance as the independent financial adviser on a buyout bid by a firm owned by Rotary's controlling investors and the Oman Investment Fund.
5. Global Testing Corporation bought back 10,000 of its shares at $1.11 apiece for a total outlay of $11,117.