1. Chinese conglomerate HNA's $2.33-a-share offer for logistics firm CWT is fair and reasonable, said independent financial adviser Ernst & Young Corporate Finance, according to The Business Times.
2. A Roxy-Pacific associate firm is buying freehold residential sites at 2 and 6 Guillemard Lane for $33.5 million. They will be amalgamated with 12 and 14 Guillemard Lane acquired earlier. The total land area is 25,601 sq ft.
3. Singapore Exchange-listed Aspial unit, Aspial International, has formed a joint venture with Silver Bullion to sell and trade precious metals.
4. Frasers Centrepoint is acquiring the remaining 25 per cent of the share capital of Frasers (UK) that it does not own for £5.6 million (S$10.2 million). Frasers (UK) is incorporated in Singapore.
5. Singapore Post has bought back 200,000 of its shares at $1.25 each for a total sum of $250,321.