1. HSBC's personal banking websites in Britain have been suspended after a cyber attack, the second major service outage this month. Europe's No.1 lender said it had defended its systems against the attack, Reuters said.
2. Malaysia's ringgit rose toa three-month high andstocks climbed for the weekas investors cheeredPrime Minister Najib Razak's measures to shore upthe economy.
3. Genting Singapore said the Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore has renewed the casino licence of Resorts World Sentosa for another three years commencing Feb 6.
4. Smartflex Holdings has entered into an agreement with Novo Tellus PE Fund 1 to sell its stakes in Smartflex Technology and Smartflex Innovation for $26.08 million cash.
5. CapitaLand's Vietnam unithas spent US$4.65 million(S$6.6 million) to buy the remaining 10 per cent in CapitaLand Vista, which holds completed mixed-use development, The Vista, in Ho Chi Minh City.