1. Manufacturing Integration Technology has secured new orders totalling $5.5 million for its semiconductor equipment and contract equipment manufacturing services. They are expected to be fulfilled by end of the year.
2. An option for Datapulse Technology to buy an industrial property in Toa Payoh for $10.5 million has been extended from last Sunday to Sept 18.
3. Citic Envirotech has secured a 315 million yuan (S$65 million) hazardous waste-treatment project in Binzhou City in Shandong, China. It will pay the seller 55 million yuan and invest an additional 260 million yuan to build the plant.
4. YuuZoo Corp said that YuuLog Europe, the new joint venture it recently set up with the management of Cinram Logistics France (CLF), has acquired the business and assets of CLF.
5. AIMS AMP Capital Industrial Reit has signed up a tenant - from the aerospace sector - for its newly completed 8, Tuas Avenue 20 redevelopment. The tenant has committed to a 10-year lease with rent escalation during the term.