1. Sunpower Group has formed a joint venture with Huai'an Qinglian Environmental Protection Engineering to build a centralised steam facility and operate it in the Lianshui Economic Development Zone.
2. AsiaMedic completed the issuance of 40 million third-party placement shares and 11.5 million directors placement shares yesterday at 5.5 cents each.
3. Creditors of CNA Group, which is in judicial management, agreed yesterday to proposals including selling its shares in Australian-listed Urbanise, and selling investments in operating subsidiaries or liquidating them.
4. CosmoSteel said it has received feedback from some investors that they were unaware of the Jan 28 extraordinary general meeting. The meeting has now been adjourned to a date yet to be announced.
5. Li Heng Chemical Fibre has clarified that while the public float fell below 10 per cent as at Jan 20, trading of the shares has not been suspended.