1. China Essence Group has received a delisting notification from the Singapore Exchange and is now required to make a reasonable exit offer to shareholders.
2. Grand Slam RF18 Investments and related parties now control 92.02 per cent of Nobel Design Holdings. Grand Slam intends to delist Nobel.
3. Japan's Nikkei 225 index fell to a three-week low of 19,888.9 yesterday, its lowest since June 16, amid heightened tensions following North Korea's ballistic missile launch.
4. China Medical (International) Group has terminated its proposed acquisition of the Beverly Wilshire Medical Centres.
5. OCBC Bank yesterday bought 200,000 of its own shares at $10.71 apiece for $2.15 million.