1. Ziwo Holdings yesterday said it plans to increase its stake in Estar Investments from 45 per cent to 65 per cent, for $570,000. It is part of an ongoing plan to diversify.
2. Sunpower Group's Jiangsu Sunpower Clean Energy has entered into a joint venture with Jining Mining Industry for centralised steam and electricity and clean energy-related projects.
3. QT Vascular, the Shijiazhuang High-Tech Industry Development Zone and China VAST Industrial Urban Development are exploring cooperation in areas such as biotech and fund raising.
4. Soilbuild Construction Group has won contracts worth $82.5 million from SB (Waterview) Investment to erect several projects in Kallang Way, including a factory and canteen.
5. Yangzijiang Shipbuilding has secured 19 shipbuilding contracts this year with an aggregate value of US$450 million (S$622 million), with nine outstanding options.