1. Singtel unit HOOQ has increased its share capitalfrom around $45 millionto about $62 million.
2. Medical device firm Biosensors has clarified that it is willing to be inspected by United States regulators as part of the process of importing products into the country.
3. SGX-Catalist-listed sustainable engineering solutions provider Koh Brothers Eco Engineering secured contracts worthabout $35.4 million duringthe 12 months to Dec 31.
4. SGX-listed Charisma Energy Services and Sunseap International said their joint venture has been awardeda 140 megawatt-peak solar farm tender in the state of Rajasthan, India.
5. Li Heng Chemical Fibre's public float has fallen below10 per cent and trading has been suspended.