1. Sembcorp Industries has issued $200 million worth of 3.7 per cent subordinated perpetual securities. They will be listed on the bond market from 9am today.
2. Serial System is proposing a spin-off of its unit, Serial Microelectronics, to be listed separately on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. As part of the spin-off, the company will transfer its listing from the mainboard to Catalist.
3. Maxi-Cash Financial Services has fully disbursed the $50 million in gross proceeds from its bond issuance - being used for general corporate purposes, including loan repayments, financing of investments and working capital requirements.
4. Noble Group has disposed of its 45 per cent stake in Indonesian coal logistics services firm PT Borneo Sejahtera Mulya for US$1.
5. OCBC Bank yesterday bought back 200,000 shares from the market at $10.59 each, amounting to a total purchase price of $2.1 million.