1. Taiwan-based Hua Nan Futures has become a trading member on the Singapore Exchange's derivatives market. SGX is the first exchange that the Taipei-based company has applied to for remote membership.
2. Rotary Engineering has increased its stake in its Indonesian unit to 99.3 per cent. The purchase was paid for in full by capitalising a loan equivalent to US$3.47 million (S$4.8 million) owing to the company.
3. Croesus Retail Asset Management, which said in April that it had been approached by a potential acquirer, said yesterday that discussions are still ongoing.
4. OCBC Bank yesterday bought back 200,000 shares from the market at $10.48 each, amounting to a total purchase price of $2.1 million. The bank has bought back 6 million shares since April 28.
5. Kencana Agri has completed the sale of its shares in Dermaga Kencana Indonesia to Louis Dreyfus Company for US$14.75 million (S$20.5 million).