1. Following Jacobs Douwe Egberts' compulsory acquisition of Super Group shares, the food firm's stock will be delisted from the SGX with effect from today.
2. SIA Engineering has bought back 5,500 of its shares at between $3.90 and $3.91 each for a total sum of $21,514.
3. Last month, the three local banks saw total institutional investor inflows of $834.3 million and were the top three net buy stocks, said the SGX. The banks are also among Bloomberg's ranking of the 10 strongest banks.
4. Property firm Top Global has sent a reminder letter to shareholders on details of the delisting offer, including the closing date of June 19.
5. The judicial managers of Swissco Holdings said its unit completed the sale of the vessel Coral Knight to Australian Maritime Systems Asset Holdings on June 2.