1. Addvalue Technologies narrowed its full-year loss to US$3.5 milion (S$4.8 million) from US$4.7 million previously. Revenue for the year ended March 31 rose by 9 per cent to US$10.8 million.
2. Lafe Corporation has granted NHT Management an option to buy the group's office at 57 Cantonment Road for $7.03 million in cash.
3. Serrano said the writ of summons dated May 15 from AXA Insurance has been discontinued.
4. Centurion Corporation is developing a new wing at RMIT Village, its student housing asset in Melbourne. The 11-storey building will add up to 160 beds.
5. YHI International acquired 500 ordinary shares or a 5 per cent stake in YHI Power for A$195,000 (S$201,000), bringing its total stake to 85 per cent.