1. Dutch tea and coffee group Jacobs Douwe Egberts has exercised its right to compulsorily buy Super Group shares held by those who did not accept its $1.30 apiece offer. Super Group's delisting date will be announced after that.
2. OCBC Bank bought back 200,000 of its shares at $10.45 each for about $2.1 million.
3. The three Reits that are in mainland China property - CapitaLand Retail China Trust , EC World Reit and BHG Retail Reit- have achieved a 13 per cent total return, on average, so far this year.
4. Lafe Corp, which is in property investment and property development, has set up two wholly-owned units in Singapore - GIOIA Fund and Vigers Fund Management - for investing holding and fund management respectively.
5. YuuZoo Corporation said it cannot hold its annual general meeting by May 30 as the auditors are still reviewing the 2016 financial statements and the audit report has not been finalised yet.