1. Oil- and gas-related company Teho International said several of its units have filed a writ of summons in the High Court against three of their former employees, over breach of their employment obligations and/or fiduciary duties.
2. Structural steel provider TTJ Holdings has won several new contracts, bringing its order book to $166 million as at May 22. They include one to supply, fabricate and install structural steelworks for a methionine plant on Jurong Island.
3. Ziwo Holdings will issue up to 87.5 million shares to Asia Haause Investments, raising up to $4 million. The business management and investment holding company's sole director and shareholder is Mr Lin Sin Hoe.
4. Real estate management services group LHN has won its first overseas carpark- management contract in Hong Kong. It is for three years. The carpark is in Tai Po, New Territories.
5. SingPost has bought back 200,000 of its shares at $1.305 apiece for a total of $261,335.