1. SingPost bought back 250,000 of its shares at prices between $1.305 and $1.31 apiece for a total sum of $326,719.
2. The trustee-manager of Rickmers Maritime says an injunction application filed by a noteholder against its proposed fleet sale has been withdrawn.
3. The judicial managers of Technics Oil and Gas are in discussions with a few potential investors. They have applied to the Singapore Exchange for an extension of time to submit a resumption proposal.
4. Centurion Corp, which provides dormitories and other accommodation, has bought back 400,000 of its shares at 44 cents apiece for a total outlay of $176,414.
5. Sembcorp Marine has bought back 100,100 of its shares at $1.7168 each. It spent $172,059.