1. Developer Sinarmas Land's earnings rose 136.6 per cent to $37.2 million for the quarter to March 31. Sales rose 31.8 per cent to $237.1 million.
2. YTL Starhill Global Reit has divested its Harajuku Secondo retail property in Tokyo for 410.2 million yen (S$5.1 million) at a 22.4 per cent premium to its latest valuation.
3. Cosco Shipping International (Singapore) said its Cosco (Qidong) Shipyard will build a Floating Storage Regasification Module - a ship used to transfer liquefied natural gas - for a European customer. The price is confidential.
4. OCBC Bank bought back 200,000 of its shares at $10.61 apiece for a total of $2,123,850.
5. Shipbuilder and vessel charterer ASL Marine made an $11.7 million loss in the third quarter to March 31. Revenue fell 6.6 per cent to $84.1 million.