1. Catalist-listed Imperium Crown plans to sell three Japanese properties in its Japanese property portfolio - Green Forest Kuramae, New City Apartments Kuramae and New City Apartments Minowa - for $41.8 million.
2. Perennial Real Estate's joint venture with an IJM Land unit has completed buying the Penang Waterfront Integrated Development freehold site, to be developed into a RM3 billion (S$948 million) mixed-use development.
3. SGX-listed F&B group Katrina and Ajisen China will collaborate in opening restaurants under the "So Pho" brand in Hong Kong and mainland China. Katrina plans to grow its presence overseas.
4. Ban Leong Technologies unit AV Labs International is taking up $2 million of convertible notes issued by Bluedge International. Its China unit sells computer peripherals and multimedia products in China at airports and railway stations.
5. Nordic Group's subsidiary Multiheight Scaffolding is planning to buy Ensure Engineering. Ensure performs engineering repairs, operations and plant turnaround services for the marine and offshore industries.