1. Coffee and tea firm Jacobs Douwe Egberts has launched its voluntary conditional general offer for Super Group at $1.30 cash per share. The offer is open to all shareholders and closes at 5.30pm on April 11.
2. Mainboard-listed Falcon Energy has bought back 100,000 of its shares at 12.4 cents apiece for $12,474.
3. As part of a streamlining process, GP Batteries proposes to close its manufacturing facilities in Shanghai and relocate them to Ningbo.
4. Marine logistics player Atlantic Navigation has been awarded a US$44 million (S$62 million) charter contract for its lift boat by a Middle Eastern national oil company.
5. Trek 2000 International said Mr Willy Koh Kee Joo has paid $3 million for a 19 per cent stake in Racer Technology, a Trek 2000 subsidiary, in line with an earlier agreement.