1. Global Logistic Properties said in response to an SGX query on trading activity that some parties will be asked to conduct due diligence. All the proposals received are non-binding.
2. Swissco's interim judicial managers said that the firm's applications to be placed under judicial management will be heard on March 24 at the High Court.
3. Sembcorp Industries bought back 150,000 of its shares at $3.2822 apiece for a total sum of $492,921.
4. Italian shipbuilding group Fincantieri has said that its offer price of 24 cents a share in cash as part of its delisting offer for Vard Holdings is final. It will not be revising the offer price.
5. OUE, the majority investor in International Healthway Corp, has nominated Dr Wong Weng Hong as IHC chief executive. Dr Wong was most recently at Perennial Real Estate Holdings.