1. Ascendas Reit has replaced CapitaLand Mall Trust as Singapore's largest capitalised Reit. It is the second-best performing Reit this year with an 11.9 per cent total return. Troubled Sabana Reit has risen 27.9 per cent.
2. The SGX said the total securities market turnover value in February was $28.2 billion, up 35 per cent from January. The daily average value was $1.409 billion, up 35 per cent over January.
3. There were two new Catalist listings in February, raising $49.2 million, while the 87 bond listings raised $37.6 billion. The total market capitalisation value of 754 listed firms stood at $977.1 billion as at end-February.
4. Frasers Commercial Trust has sold $50 million of notes due in 2021 with a coupon of 2.783 per cent. The notes are expected to be issued on March 15.
5. Swiber's judicial managers have filed applications for an extension until July 21 to send creditors a statement of proposals and summon a meeting. The applications will be heard today.