1. Catalist-listed Koh Brothers Eco Engineering said net profit rose 194 per cent to $6.1 million while revenue rose 352 per cent to $202.3 million for the year ended Dec 31.
2. A unit of South Korean healthcare provider CHA Medical Group will take a 7.1 per cent stake in SGX-listed Singapore Medical Group via a $15 million placement.
3. Baker Technology expects a loss in the fourth quarter and a net loss for the year ended Dec 31, mainly due to impairment of goodwill in a subsidiary as well as lower sales and profits from a weak oil and gas industry.
4. Rowsley expects a loss in the fourth quarter and a net loss for the year to Dec 31 due to impairments on goodwill from the acquisition of RSP Architects, Planners and Engineers and on the value of its British hospitality assets.
5. SGX-listed Sino Grandness Food Industry announced that businessman Sam Goi will take up his rights shares as well as excess rights shares.