1. Megachem's associate, Megachem (Thailand) Public Company, has won approval for a listing on the Stock Exchange of Thailand - Market for Alternative Investment.
2. Property player Top Global expects to report a net operating loss for the year ended Dec 31, mainly due to slower sales and significant impairment losses related to its Braddell and Bartley projects.
3. SGX-listed ZICO has launched an online legal services platform through newly acquired unit ShakeUp Online.
4. Kim Heng Offshore and Marine expects a greater loss for the quarter and year ended Dec 31, mainly due to an impairment in value of property, plant and equipment and low demand for its goods and services.
5. Anchor Resources expects to report a net loss for the year to Dec 31, mainly due to one-off IPO listing expenses and low revenue from gold sales.