1. Ziwo Holdings is buying 45 per cent of Estar Investments, which is in the business of providing charging gear for electric vehicles.
2. There are seven exchange- traded funds (ETFs) with US equity exposure listed on the SGX. They have averaged total returns of -0.5 per cent in the month to date and 6.8 per cent so far this year.
3. AusNet Services has successfully priced a HK$1.2 billion, 9.25-year bond issue to raise about A$207 million (S$220 million).
4. Precision engineering firm AEM Holdings has got an order book balance of $66.7 million as at Dec 7. It comprises orders for equipment and kits.
5. Citic Envirotech has secured its first hazardous waste treatment project in Rizhao city, in China's Shandong province, with a total investment of 240 million yuan (S$50 million).