1. The STI is trading near 2, 900 points with a 4.2 per cent total return for the year so far. This compares to the average total return of 3.6 per cent for the Nikkei 225 Index, CSI 300 Index and Hang Seng Index.
2. SGX-listed Starburst's unit has agreed to sell its property at 6 Tuas West Street to United Steel for $7 million.
3. Raffles United says it is expected to report a net loss for the year ended Dec 31, due partly to the disposal of its Taiwan subsidiary, Ascend Bearings.
4. CDW bought back 533,800 of its shares at 24 cents each for a total sum of $128,548.
5. Magnus Energy said the date of the expected completion of an investment agreement with Yangtze Investment Partners has been extended to May 31 next year.