1. The five most active structured warrants last month were two call warrants on DBS Group Holdings, two calls on United Overseas Bank and one put warrant on DBS.
2. Singapore's assets under management (AUM) grew 9 per cent to $2.6 trillion last year, said the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The growth was almost entirely new funds coming in.
3. Paper mill operator UPP Holdings is buying 58.3 per cent in Taiga, a Canadian wood products manufacturer for $18.9 million Canadian dollars (S$19.6 million) from two parties, one of which is linked to a UPP director.
4. Property player Fragrance Group said it has repurchased $10.25 million of notes at a cost of $10 million. The notes were bought from chairman Koh Wee Meng.
5. Instant food and beverage maker Super Group, said in response to SGX queries about its trading activity, that it undertakes strategic reviews from time to time and is in preliminary discussions.