1. Security player Secura Group has set up a joint venture with Willowglen, which is listed on Bursa Malaysia.
2. ISR Capital, which was queried by the Singapore Exchange over unusual price movements, said it is in negotiations over a rare earth project in Madagascar but discussions are still at a preliminary stage.
3. Best World International said it has completed the purchase of a property at 1, Tuas Basin Link.
4. Kitchen Culture said it is considering issuing convertible notes to a potential investor to raise funds of up to US$20 million (S$27.3 million). Negotiations are ongoing.
5. Allied Technologies' subsidiary in Malaysia has entered into six agreements to acquire six parcels of freehold land in Malacca, Malaysia, for about $2,552,808.