1. Hyflux Capital, a unit of Hyflux, has increased its investment in Tus Water Group, a Hong Kong company, by US$6.9 million (S$9.3 million), proportionate to its equity stake. Hyflux owns 25 per cent of Tus. The injection will be used to expand projects and acquire new ones.
2. Singapore-listed Regal International Group has acquired 55 per cent of a dormant company, Million Sunray, which it will use to explore property investment, development and construction projects in China.
3. Hotung Venture Capital Corp, a unit of Hotung Investments, has bought a 29.5 per cent stake in Fikafika Coffee Corp, for NT$23.8 million (S$1 million). The investment is "in the ordinary course of the group's business", the firm said.
4. Food Empire said its 2015 annual report won three awards at the International ARC Awards, under the food and consumer packaged goods category. It includes a gold award for the interior design of the annual report.
5. Serial System unit Serial Microelectronics (HK) will invest US$450,00 (S$608,000) in Unitrontech China, a unit of South Korea-listed Unitrontech, which deals with memory products for the Chinese automotive market.