1. Fashion firm Michael Kors has posted its best sales' growth in a year as demand for its handbags and accessories rose in the Americas. The New York Stock Exchange-listed firm will buy back up to US$1 billion (S$1.37 billion) in shares, Reuters said.
2. SGX-listed Cosco said its 51 per cent-owned unit Cosco Shipyard has secured a contract with CMA CGM to build four 3,300 TEU container vessels. The price is confidential.
3. Miyoshi will transfer from the SGX's mainboad to its Catalist board, effective 9am on June 6. The company will also exit the SGX's watchlist with effect from June 6.
4. SGX-listed Singapore Medical Group yesterday signed a deal with Australia's Cardioscan to set up a firm providing cardiac monitoring and reporting services in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
5. SGX-listed Sats' shareholding in Beijing Airport Inflight Kitchen fell from 40 per cent to 28 per cent after Eastern Air Catering Investment and China Southern Airlines became new shareholders and put in new capital.