Company Briefs: Keppel Group

Keppel Group

Canada Pension Plan Investment Board has teamed up with Alpha Investment Partners and Keppel Data Centres Holdings, both of which are part of the Keppel Group, for an initial investment of up to US$350 million (S$474 million) in the Alpha Data Centre Fund (ADCF), with an option to invest another US$150 million.

The latest commitment and option will bring the ADCF's combined and co-investment interest up to US$1 billion, double the fund's initial target size of US$500 million.

When fully leveraged and invested, the fund will potentially have assets under management of some US$2.3 billion.


Sapphire Corporation

Sapphire Corporation said its subsidiary Ranken Railway Construction Group Co has secured two new contracts for municipal metro and rail transit lines in China, worth 856 million yuan (S$176 million) in total.

Ranken won 561 million yuan worth of contract to build part of the 24.5km Dalian Metro Line 5.

It has also secured part of the municipal construction contract worth 295 million yuan for the second phase of the Urumqi Airport Rail Transit Line 2 project.


TEE International

TEE International has tied up with Malaysian Solar Resources (MSR) to undertake strategic collaboration in the solar industry.

This entails the formation of a joint venture company in which TEE will take a 51 per cent stake with MSR holding the remaining 49 per cent, with the intention to tender for upcoming solar projects in Singapore.

Both companies will also jointly explore solar investment opportunities in South-east Asia.

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on October 13, 2017, with the headline 'Company Briefs'. Print Edition | Subscribe