The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has announced that Mr Ravi Menon has been reappointed as its managing director and as a member of the MAS board of directors.
His reappointment takes effect from today, and will be for a term of two years, MAS said yesterday.
Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam chairs the board while Minister of Trade and Industry (Trade) Lim Hng Kiang is its deputy chairman.
In addition to Mr Menon, the other members are:
• Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat;
• Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills) and Second Minister for Defence, Mr Ong Ye Kung;
• Senior International Adviser, Ascendas-Singbridge, Mr Lim Chee Onn;
• President, Council for Estate Agencies, Mr Quek See Tiat;
• Head, Civil Service and Permanent Secretary (Prime Minister's Office) (Strategy), Mr Peter Ong Boon Kwee;
• President, National University of Singapore, Professor Tan Chorh Chuan;
• Senior Counsel V. K. Rajah.
Correction note: An earlier version of the story stated that Mr Lim Chee Onn is Senior International Adviser at Singbridge. His company name should be Ascendas-Singbridge.