Second 'bombing' in Nigeria's Kaduna kills at least 17: Rescue agency

LAGOS (AFP) - A second blast on Wednesday in Nigeria's northern city of Kaduna has killed at least 17 people, the national rescue agency said, after an earlier suicide attack in the city killed at least 25.

"We are still working on the figures but so far we have 17 dead," said Musa Illela, a Kaduna-based official with the National Emergency Management Agency, referring specifically to the second attack which he described as "a bomb blast."

Register here to get free digital access to The Straits Times until Aug 9, 2015.
Comments