Enter the 3 distinct worlds of the Singapore Airlines A380
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is first to fly the A380, the world's largest commercial aircraft. The aircraft manufacturer, Airbus, designed the plane to carry 525 passengers in a typical three class configuration. But in order to offer the ultimate A380 experience, SIA has created two unique configurations for its flights.
The first Singapore Airlines A380 cabin configuration can carry 471 passengers in three classes: 12 Singapore Airlines Suites, 60 Business Class seats and 399 Economy Class seats.
The second configuration has a capacity of 409 seats where the entire upper deck is converted into business class, which can seat 86. The configuration is 12 Suites, 86 Business and 311 Economy.
The A380 is not only the world's largest passenger aircraft, it is also the quietest and most fuel-efficient. A true environmental champion that is designed to meet the demands of air travel today and well into the future.
The Singapore Airlines Suites, available exclusively onboard the A380, provide the distinguished few with their very own haven of tranquillity.
A unique cabin with sliding doors and adjustable roller blinds allows passengers to decide on the level of privacy they p refer.
The Singapore Airlines Suites also feature:
*35 inch-wide lavish leather seats, handcrafted by distinguished Italian furniture designers Poltrona Frau, are the ultimate in luxury.
* The world's first standalone, full-sized 78x27-inch flat bed provides generous space and maximum comfort.
* Exclusive Givenchy bed linen, duvet, blanket, full-sized pillows and cushions that offer all the comforts of home.
* Elegant restrooms, complete with enhanced lighting and deluxe Salvatore Ferragamo toiletries.
* A leather chaise lounge which accommodates a business discussion or a private conversation any time. Ample stowage space and a full-length wardrobe all within easy reach.
* A generously wide table with a height-adjustable feature to find the perfect position for working or dining.
* Exclusively designed serviceware by Givenchy.
* Each Suite features a stunning, high-resolution 23-inch widescreen LCD.
* A multi-port with power supply, headphone connection, USB ports and more allows easy access to KrisWorld and personal data and files.
SIA Suites experience, only in the A380
The Singapore Airlines Business Class offers all the room one needs to work, or to just sit back and unwind.
Each seat has direct access to the aisle and offers unrivalled space. The widest in its class, each seat measures 34 inches across.
The Singapore Airlines Business Class also features:
* A unique 1-2-1 forward-facing seating configuration offers each passenger unrivalled personal space and direct access to the aisle.
* Exclusive seat upholstery and stitching by acclaimed luxury leather specialists.
* Plush seats which unfold into the largest ever full-flat beds in business class with a separate surface.
* Dining tables Adjustable to varying heights to suit individual needs, which can also be used for working in bed.
* Additional storage and a coat hook all within easy reach.
* Menu specially created by SIA's International Culinary Panel of world renowned chefs.
* Exquisite designer tableware by Givenchy and contemporary stemless glassware.
* Cutting-edge inflight entertainment system with a high-resolution 15.4-inch widescreen LCD.
* Each seat features an all-in-one business panel with Photo Viewer, Media Player, USB port and in-seat power supply.
Widest seats in its class in Business, 34 inches across
From roomier seats to the widest choice of on-demand entertainment options, SIA's Economy Class offers spectacular new features to ensure that travelling is more pleasurable than ever.
A menu created by SIA's International Culinary Panel of award-winning chefs allows passengers to select meals from a range of Asian and international dishes, accompanied by an exceptional list of wines and beverages. Special meals can also be ordered in advance, should passengers have specific dietary requirements.
The Singapore Airlines Economy Class also features:
* A wide 18.6-inch seat. Increased knee-and-legroom for greater comfort.
* An intelligent design minimises intrusion into one's personal space even if the passenger in front reclines.
* Foldaway armrests to offer more flexibility for finding a perfect seating or sleeping position.
* Light and warm fleece blankets
* Seatback-mounted handsets within easy reach.
* In-seat power supply on demand.
* An adjustable, personal non-intrusive reading light.
* A 10.6-inch widescreen LCD - the widest in its class.
* New features like Photo Viewer and Media Player to look through pictures or, enjoy video and music.
More legroom in Economy, largest widescreen LCD in class at 10.6 inches