The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Published on Feb 10, 2013
 

Fire at Toa Payoh flat, three suffer smoke inhalation

 
 

A woman and two children suffered smoke inhalation after their flat in Toa Payoh caught fire.

They were taken to KK Women's and Children's Hospital on Sunday after the incident at about 12pm.
 
The Singapore Civil Defence Force said the fire started in the living room of the fifth floor unit at Block 161 Toa Payoh Lorong 1.
 
A fire engine, two red rhinos, one ambulance and three support vehicles were sent to the scene.