F1: Sauber confirm signing of Hulkenberg
PARIS (AFP) - Swiss Formula One outfit Sauber confirmed on Wednesday they had signed Force India's German driver Nico Hulkenberg for next season.
The 25-year-old - who started his F1 career with Williams in 2010 - had been widely expected to join them and replace McLaren-bound Sergio Perez.
"Nico Hulkenberg will be one of Sauber's two pilots for next season," the team said in a statement.
Hulkenberg, who is 12th in the driver standings with 49 points, said he couldn't wait to drive for the team.