Canadian, Australian found dead in Park Plaza Bangkok
BANGKOK (AFP) - A Canadian and an Australian tourist have been found dead in a Bangkok hotel after a suspected drug overdose, Thai tourist police said today.
A maid found the bodies of the two men, who are believed to be aged 31 and 27-years-old respectively, slumped in a room in the Park Plaza, a hotel in one of main the tourist drags of the Thai capital late last night.
Their bodies were found alongside an unknown white powder and drug taking paraphernalia.
"At the initial autopsy the forensic doctor said they died from a drug overdose," the tourist policeman, who wanted to remain anonymous told AFP, adding tests will be carried out on the powder.