Tomorrow, from 3.30am
Singapore Sports Hub
The ST Run organisers will be monitoring the PSI levels and will proceed with the event only if it is safe for the participants.
They will wait until tonight to make the final decision. Participants will be sent updates on the status of the event via SMS today.
They can also get the latest information on ST's Facebook page or by following @STcom on Twitter.
Programme schedule (subject to change)
• 3.30am: Baggage deposit opens
• 5am: 18.45km race flag-off
• 6.30am: 10km race flag-off, Race Village opens
• 7.45am: 5km race flag-off
• 8am: End-point programmes begin
• 9am: True Fitness showcase
• 9.30am: Panasonic stage segment
• 10.15am: Prize presentation for 10km and 18.45km race winners
• 10.45am: Sponsors' appreciation
• 11am: Land Rover Discovery Sport car draw
• 11.30am: Event ends
Do's and don'ts
• Remember to bring your race bib.
• Eat, hydrate and rest well the night before.
• Arrive at least one hour ahead of your race flag-off time.
• Directional signs and road marshals will help guide the runners. Do abide by the marshals' instructions.
• Avoid running in groups as it may obstruct others.
• If you decide to stop during the run, move to the side to avoid blocking others.
• If you feel unwell at any time before or during the race, stop and approach the ST Run crew for assistance.
• For safety reasons, pets, bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, strollers and other objects with wheels are not permitted on the race route.
• As the routes may be narrow at certain points of the race, participants are encouraged to exercise patience and keep moving to avoid forming bottlenecks.
They will be placed every 1km along the route.
Water points are about 2km to 3km apart.
Race cut-off timings
Participants are required to meet the cut-off timings as follows:
• 18.45km: 4 hours after flag-off
• 10km: 21/2 hours after flag-off
Note that all hydration and medical points will be closed after the cut-off times.
They will be posted on the official site www.straitstimesrun.com within 48 hours after the race.
Race certificates with net timing
All finishers of The Straits Times Run at the Hub 2015 will be entitled to a personalised electronic race certificate with "net time", one month after the official results have been released.
The e-cert will be available for download from the event website.
Medal and finisher tee
Every participant who crosses the finish line will receive an ST Run at the Hub 2015 medal unique to your category. Finishers of the 18.45km race will also get a finisher tee, available at the Athletes' Welfare Area upon completion of the race.
How to get there
• Driving: Drivers are advised to park at Carparks 4 and 5 at Stadium Walk, as well as Kallang Leisure Park. Note that normal parking rates apply.
• By train: The closest MRT station is Stadium on the Circle Line.
• 1.30-9.30am: Nicoll Highway
• 2.30-9.30am: Republic Avenue, Crawford Street.
• 3-8am: Raffles Avenue.
• 3-8.30am: Republic Boulevard, Raffles Avenue.
• 3-10am: Stadium Drive, Stadium Place, Stadium Road, Stadium Lane.
• 3-10.30am: Stadium Drive.
• 3.30-8.30am: Fullerton Road, Collyer Quay , Marina Boulevard.
• 3.30-10am: Old Terminal Lane, Kallang Airport Way.
• 3.30-10.30am: Stadium Walk, Stadium Crescent, Stadium Walk.
• 4-9.30am: Tanjong Rhu View.
• 4-10am: Kampong Kayu Road, Sampan Place, Kampong Arang.
• 4-10am: Tanjong Rhu Road, Stadium Way.
Race Village details
• An information tent is open from 6.30am to 11am at the Race Village to provide assistance.
• There will be a tent next to the baggage service, where those yet to collect their race packs can do so from 3.30am to 11.30am.
Baggage deposit/retrieval service
• The baggage service will be operational from 3.30am to 11.30am.
• Baggage deposit service will be available from 3.30am to 7.45am.
Each participant's bag will be tied and tagged with a unique identification number which must be used to retrieve the items after the run.
• Participants are to collect their deposited items before 11.30am.
Do not store valuable items in the bags. It is not advisable to deposit loose items such as keys and cards.
The organiser is not liable for any loss or damage to the belongings.
Re-entry/access into Race Village (National Stadium)
• Entry into the Race Village via Gate 9 is allowed only for runners, selected spectators and potential lucky-draw winners.
• Runners who wish to re-enter the Race Village must present their race bibs for identification.
• Selected spectators and potential lucky-draw winners will be required to collect a wrist tag during the race entry pack collection and wear it on the event day for access into the Race Village.
• Bag checks will be conducted by Sports Hub staff.
Lost and found
If you have lost or found an item, contact the personnel at the main information tent located beside the stage.