A total of $1,016,513 has been raised at the annual Keppel Charity Golf event, held over the weekend at the 112-year old Keppel Club.
Around 260 golfers teed off on the course, in aid of 10 beneficiaries from Singapore as part of the club's corporate social responsibility programme.
This is the fourth consecutive year that the golf club has successfully raised more than one million dollars for charitable causes.
The beneficiaries are:
· Assisi Hospice
· Down Syndrome Association
· Dyslexia Association of Singapore
· HEB-Ashram Halfway House
· Home Nursing Foundation
· Lembaga Biasiswa Kenangan Maulud
· Muscular Dystrophy Association (Singapore)
· Society for the Aged Sick
· St Luke's Hospital
· The NorthLight School