HOME United's Lee Kwan Woo has been named the S-League's Player of the Year.
In a ceremony at ITE College East on Sunday, there was double joy for the Protectors as their coach, Lee Lim Saeng, also a Korean, was named the Coach of the Year.
The Straits Times' Fabius Chen won the Story of the Year award for his story on the dedication shown by Hougang United groundsman Lambri Moondari.
Here is the full list of winners:
- Tiger Beer Goal of the Year: Hafiz Nor (Tanjong Pagar United)
- RHB Story of the Year: "Man, He's On The Ground From Dawn To Dusk" by Fabius Chen (The Straits Times)
- Singapore Pools Picture of the Year: "Crushed and Disappointed" by Darren Ho (Vox Sports)
- RHB Top Scorer Award: Aleksandar Duric (Tampines Rovers) and Moon Soon Ho (Woodlands Wellington) - 15 goals each
- Diadora Assistant Referee of the Year: Edwin Lee
- Great Eastern Referee of the Year: Abdul Malik
- Singapore Pools Fair Play Award: Albirex Niigata
- Polar Fan Club of the Year: Woodlands Wellington
- YEO's People Choice Award: Mamadou Diallo (Hougang United)
- Great Eastern Young Player of the Year: Sirina Camara (Home United)
- Mikasa Coach of the Year: Lee Lim Saeng (Home United)
- YEO's Player of the Year: Lee Kwan Woo (Home United)
- S-League Special Award: Lambri Moondari (Hougang United)