SINGAPORE - Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) subsidiary SPH Magazines won a bronze award on Thursday at The Spark Awards 2014.
The awards, which celebrate best practices in media solutions, products and services, are organised by regional trade publication Marketing Magazine and were held at the Westin Hotel.
SPH Magazines' research report "The Singapore Women Digital Study" clinched a bronze award in the "Best Insights and Research Project by a Media Owner" category. The study can be found at http://www.sphmagazines.com.sg/singapore-women-digital-study/.
SPH Magazines chief executive Loh Yew Seng said in a statement: "SPH Magazines is pleased to have clinched a bronze award as it reaffirms our belief in offering a unique value proposition to our readers and advertisers. This is achieved through insightful and cutting-edge research which informs and drives our content and marketing solutions."
SPH also picked up several nominations for awards:
- SPH Magazines' "The Advertising ROI Report" was a nominee in the "Best Insights and Research Project by a Media Owner" category
- Citizen journalism website Stomp's entertainment website Lollipop was a nominee in the "Best Website by a Media Owner" category
- Stomp was a nominee in the "Best Media Solution (Mobile)" and "Best App by a Media Owner" categories
- Free-access, one-stop news and information portal Asiaone was nominated for its local food app SoShiok in the "Best App by a Media Owner" category
- Bilingual tabloid My Paper's Valentine Day-themed promotion "My Paper Love Hunt" was nominated in the "Best Media Solution - Print" category.