Sign up for The Straits Times Run in the City and you could win a three-night weekend cruise for two worth $2,436.
ST Run partner Chan Brothers Travel is giving out two sets of prizes to those who register for this year's May 22 run by next Wednesday. The early-bird giveaways are part of ST's partnership with Chan Brothers, the run's official travel partner.
Said the travel agency's head of marketing communications Jane Chang: "We are pacing beyond our 50th year with the same desire, dedication and determination as The Straits Times' ardent readers and runners. It's great to be a supporting partner of The Straits Times run for our second year running."
The two winners of the early-bird lucky draw will set sail on April 30 and must travel with a guest each.
ST Run 2016 fees
Loyal Runner rate*
• OCBC Mighty Savers 5km Family Run $38
• 10km competitive run $48
• 18.45km competitive run $58
* Open only to runners who took part in any of the 2013, 2014 or 2015 ST Run editions
OCBC Card member rate*
• OCBC Mighty Savers 5km Family Run $42
• 10km competitive run $52
• 18.45km competitive run $62
* For OCBC credit card holders
• OCBC Mighty Savers 5km Family Run $45
• 10km competitive run $55
• 18.45km competitive run $65
Registration begins from 2pm today
More than $500 worth, including:
• One limited-edition New Balance "NB DRY" running vest worth $49
• One limited-edition New Balance "NB DRY" Finisher Tee worth $49
• One limited-edition finisher's medal
• Chan Brothers Travel discount vouchers worth $200 (terms and conditions apply)
• True Fitness 10-day passes worth $110
Last year, ST Run participants were also treated to early-bird prizes, with runners winning trips to Tokyo and Club Med Cherating Beach, courtesy of Chan Brothers.
This year's run will start and end at the F1 Pit Building. In between, runners will get to take in the sights of the city, and run past iconic landmarks such as the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and Jubilee Bridge.
Runners can choose from a 5km fun run, a 10km or an 18.45km competitive run.
• Go to www.straitstimesrun.com for more details.