SINGAPORE - Want to win a luxury trip to Hong Kong? Here's your chance. Download The Straits Times Star (ST Star) app, ST's new app for the iPad and Android devices, and its first digital magazine.
The app and the magazine, called The Life, are now available on the App Store and Google Play.
One reader will win two business class air tickets on Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong as well as a two-night stay in a five-star hotel there. Two other readers will each win $1,000 worth of shopping vouchers each.
For a chance to win the contest, please do this:
1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. Download the ST Star app (search "Straits Times Star").
3. Once you are in the ST Star app, download The Life magazine Issue 1, which will be available in the app from Friday.
4. Read food critic Wong Ah Yoke's multimedia story on Michelin-starred meals for under $50 in Hong Kong.
5. Look for the question in the contest page after Wong Ah Yoke's story.
E-mail your answer to email@example.com using the header "Hong Kong Contest".
The contest closes on July 20 and winners will be informed via e-mail. Get the contest details and terms and conditions in The Life magazine.
Read more about the new ST Star app and The Life magazine here.