1. The kopitiam where your beer-lady girlfriend from China works will be closed.
2. You can save a helluva lot of money by not being around to give out hongbaos.
3. Those New Year clothes you can’t afford to buy? Well, now you don’t have to.
4. The only reunion you wish to see is the entire cast of the X-Men movies.
5. You still haven’t paid back the $249.99 you owed losing while gambling at the last Year Of The Horse in 2002.
6. You wanna go on a shark-saving ship to become an eco-warrior stopping people from eating shark's fin during Chinese New Year.
7. You’re not really a horse person, but you’ll definitely stick around for the Year Of The Hippo.
8. Seriously, isn’t Halloween or the New Year Of The Witchy Druids Of Stonehenge more your kind of thing?