SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Law on Tuesday announced changes to board members of the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS). The appointments will take effect from Wednesday, April 1.
Six new members have been appointed to the Board of IPOS and six members reappointed.
The new board members are:
- Professor Tsui Kai Chong, Provost, SIM University
- Dr Lim Kuo-Yi, Managing Director, Monk's Hill Ventures
- Mr Tan Min-Liang, CEO, Razer Inc.
- Mr Douglas Foo, Executive Chairman, Sakae Holdings Ltd
- Ms Audrey Yap, Managing Partner, Yusarn Audrey
- Mr Sim Feng-Ji, Director, Resource Division, Ministry of Trade & Industry
The re-appointed members are:
- Dr Stanley Lai, Head of Intellectual Property practice, Allen & Gledhill LLP. Dr
Lai will continue as the Chairman of the Board, a position he has held since
- Mr Keoy Soo Earn, Partner, Leader, Merger and Acquisition, Singapore &
SEA and Valuation & Financial Modelling, SEA, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mr Suresh Sachi, Deputy Managing Director (Corporate and Legal) and
General Counsel, A*star
- Mr Abhijit Ghosh, Partner, International Tax, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Ms Deborah Ho, Managing Director, Head of Senior Relationship Management for SEA, Barclays Bank
- Mr Poon Hong Yuen, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Law