Can Buddhists eat meat and why are some Christians seen to be aggressively proselytising? And what is the position of Singapore Muslim authorities about the beheadings by the militant fighters from Islamic State, Isis?
These and other questions are answered by the young who take part in inter-faith dialogue and inter-religious activities.
Senior Writer M Nirmala caught up with seven religious leaders and individuals on what they are asked at interfaith sessions.
1. Pastor Jeffrey Aw on over zealous youths who proselytise.
2. Master Wei Yi on why its important to solve interfaith problems early.
3. Father Samuel Lim speaks about the difference between proselytisation and evangelisation.
4. Liyana Rosli Asmara reveals the questions she has been asked about Islam.
5. Venerable Goh Chun Kiang talks about the common questions asked about his faith.
6. Shivanand Rai fields questions on his Hindu faith
7. V. Vijayalakshmi explains her inter-faith work in NUS