In multireligious Singapore, the job of explaining religion and answering questions never ends. Senior writer M. Nirmala speaks to seven young individuals drawn to interfaith work.
1. Pastor Jeffrey Aw on over zealous youths who proselytise
2. Master Wei Yi on why its important to solve interfaith problems early
3. Father Samuel Lim speaks about the difference between proselytisation and evangelisation
4. Liyana Rosli Asmara reveals the questions she has been asked about Islam
5. Venerable Goh Chun Kiang talks about the common questions asked about his faith
6. Shivanand Rai fields questions on his Hindu faith
7. V. Vijayalakshmi explains her inter-faith work in NUS