Friday, Dec 26, 2014Friday, Dec 26, 2014

Singapore

 

Woman taken to hospital for smoke inhalation after fire at Lucky Plaza

Published on Aug 7, 2014 7:33 PM
 
Lucky Plaza in Orchard Road. A woman in her 40s was taken to hospital after a fire broke out at the mall on Aug 7. -- PHOTO: ST FILE

SINGAPORE - A woman in her 40s was taken to hospital after a fire broke out at Lucky Plaza this morning.

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted to the fire in the food court at the basement of the Orchard Road mall, at 10.40am. A fire engine, one Red Rhino, two firebikes, one ambulance and two support vehicles were dispatched to the scene.

On arrival, they found that the fire involving a food stall had already been extinguished by a member of the public using a fire extinguisher. SCDF said a woman was taken to Singapore Changi Hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

 

 

Videos