Saturday, May 30, 2015Saturday, May 30, 2015
Singapore
 

Man dies after being electrocuted while repairing faulty air-con unit

Published on Jun 13, 2014 11:25 PM
 

SINGAPORE - A worker who was sent to repair a faulty air-conditioning unit at a shophouse along Dunlop Street died after apparently being electrocuted on Friday evening.

The police were informed at about 6.30pm. When they arrived, they found the man, who was in his 20s, lying motionless on the upper level of the two-storey shophouse.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

A travel agency, Sunshine Tours and Travel, and an Internet cafe operate in the shophouse.

 
Enjoy 2 weeks of unlimited digital access to The Straits Times. Get your free access now!

Videos